Thursday, May 23, 2013

Weekend of May 24th...


Hello! I just wanted to give everyone a heads up - I decided to make a last minute venture to Skagway this weekend so Josh Anderson will be coaching Friday evening and Saturday morning. I've left workouts for him to use...

I will be coaching at agb next week during the 1-2 pm T/Th workouts and will coach (my) last workout on Saturday the 1st. I've decided to give you guys a really fun, relaxing, easy set for that day called "The Mammoth Man" buahahaha. No need to rest or mentally prepare for it - it'll be a breeze!

Ill save my good byes until after that set, when everyone is in a splendid, non-exhausted mood! 

Have a great weekend, get outside, get in the lake or pool or any body of water really - and get some quality swimmin in! 

- Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment